Sometimes, an offer comes along which sounds, well, too good to be true. So, when I saw a tweet saying I could buy Dainty Doll make up for a bargainous price of £1.99-2.99 per item…I had to check it out.
As a fair skinned lady, Nicola Roberts’ ‘Dainty Doll’ make up range has always appealed to me. I’ve scouted Boots on numerous occasions but never taken the plunge. Why not? Well, despite always buying the palest foundations, (we’re talking 001 Ivory here) I’ve never had the problem of orange undertones which many report. So it always seemed a bit of an indulgence.
My, my…there was lots. I expected to find the dregs of the Dainty Doll range, a bargain basement, think neon pink eye shadows and glittery eye liners. I was pleasantly surprised.
So, what did I get? A whole stack of gorgeous products.
Pictured (from left to right, top to bottom)
1. Dainty Doll Concealer Pen 003 It’s a Kind of Magic
2. Dainty Doll Powder Blusher 001 Happy Shake
3. Dainty Doll Lipstick 006 Baby Love
Dainty Doll Lipstick 002 Saucy Sailor
4. Dainty Doll Lip Gloss 001 So Vain
In addition, I also bought:
1. Dainty Doll Liquid Foundation 004 Dark
2. Dainty Doll Concealer 003 Abracadabra
3. Dainty Doll Loose Mineral Powder 003 Now That I’ve Found You
4. Dainty Doll Eyeshadow Base 001 Frankie Girl
For nine products, which usually retail around the £10 mark, I’m sure you will agree what bargains I’ve scored.
If all of the Dainty Doll products are as good as this lipstick, I shall be a returning Dainty Doll customer!